Year 6’s London ‘Tourist’ Trip: Friday 12th July 2019
Our end of year trip to London is fast-approaching and so here are a few little reminders ahead of our big day out!
- Departure: be at school by 6.30am as the minibuses will be departing at 6.45am promptly
- Travel Sickness: please give your child this in the morning and provide for the way home in a named envelope if necessary
- Clothing: come dressed in All Souls’ PE kit and trainers with a sunhat
**The weather looks set to be fine so shorts and t-shirt are fine (with hoody in backpack) but please keep an eye on the forecast in case joggers are more suitable on the day**
- Backpack: lunch, refillable water bottle, snacks, raincoat & suncream
- Medication: inhalers if asthmatic and other medication to be labelled with instructions in a named envelope
- Money: we recommend £10 for souvenirs
- Other: children can bring items (non-electronic) to keep them entertained on the minibus journeys
- Camera/phone: to take lots of photos!
**Please be aware that all phones will be switched to airplane mode as children will not be allowed to use them for any form of communication throughout the day**
- Arrival: we aim to be back at school by 9pm approx. but please keep up-to-date with our twitter feed as we will update you further with regards to traffic.
We hope you are all as excited as we are to make lots of memories during your last ever trip with us here at All Souls’!