The School is currently advertising the following vacancies:
Vacancy: Full-time Class Teacher
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to contribute and make a real difference to the lives of young children and their families? Do you work very hard, yet have fun at the same time, not taking life too seriously? If so, we just might be what you are looking for and we would love to hear from you!
Our Governors wish to appoint an outstanding teacher, or one on their way to becoming outstanding, to join our team from September 2018.
We would be very interested in hearing from candidates who:
- share the vision of putting children first and go the extra mile to make sure this happens
- are qualified teachers with a proven record of good or better classroom practice
- have high expectations and are committed to raising standards
- are passionate and want to make every day in the classroom purposeful and enjoyable for our children
- are excellent communicators with very good interpersonal skills and enjoy working as part of a team
- have a caring, fun and friendly nature
- bring a smile and do not let the day to day grind of the job bring them and others down
- are pro-active, get stuck in and demonstrates initiative
- are practising Catholics or who embrace the ethos and Catholic life of the school
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with incredible children and families
- A programme of CPD to enable you to become the practitioner that you want to be
- A supportive, friendly and hardworking environment
- An opportunity, at this exciting time of change and reform, to make a significant contribution to the development and future of All Souls
- A high level of job satisfaction and fulfilment
Visits to our school are strongly recommended and warmly welcomed. They can be arranged by calling the school office.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SCHOOL IS ALSO ADVERTISING TLR3 VACANCIES INTERNALLY. FOR CANDIDATES WHO WOULD LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ALONGSIDE THEIR CLASS TEACHER APPLICATION, PLEASE SEE THE TLR ADVERT AND APPLY VIA A SHORT LETTER AS DESCRIBED IN THIS IN ADDITION TO THE TEACHER APPLICATION FORM.
Application packs are available below or to download from the school website www.allsoulsschool.co.uk
Applications should be returned to the Headteacher at email@example.com
Closing Date: 1pm Friday 4th May 2018
Interview Date: tbc