The School is currently advertising the following vacancies:
Vacancy: Part-time Teaching Assistant (20 hours per week, 8:30am-12:30pm)
Temporary one year contract, to be reviewed at the end of the academic year
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to contribute and make a real difference to the lives of young children and their families? Do you work very hard, yet have fun at the same time, not taking life too seriously? If so, we just might be what you are looking for and we would love to hear from you!
Our Governors wish to appoint an efficient and enthusiastic teaching assistant to join our team immediately.
We would be very interested in hearing from candidates who:
- share the vision of putting children first and go the extra mile to make sure this happens
- have experience of working in a school setting as a teaching assistant
- have high expectations and are committed to raising standards
- are a team player, and happy to both work under direction and independently, using your own initiative
- are excellent communicators with a good standard of spoken English and very good interpersonal skills
- have a caring, fun and friendly nature
- bring a smile and do not let the day to day grind of the job bring them and others down
- are pro-active, get stuck in and demonstrates initiative
- are practicing Catholics or who embrace the ethos and Catholic life of the school
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with incredible children and families
- A supportive, friendly and hardworking environment
- A high level of job satisfaction and fulfilment
Visits to our school are strongly recommended and warmly welcomed. They can be arranged by calling the school office.