A MESSAGE FROM MRS QUINN, HEADTEACHER:
Please can I assure you that there have been no confirmed cases of COVID-19 at All Souls’. We have a number of children currently absent due to sore throats, raised temperatures and coughs.
We are grateful to those families who have informed us of these symptoms and taken the decision to isolate their child. As per the current Government guidance, whole families are now being told to self isolate should any one member display symptoms.
Up to date advice can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response
We will not be providing work packs for those children absent at this time (unless in exceptional circumstances). Please encourage your child to:
- Read – their reading book or other books at home
- Write – keep a diary, write a review on a book they’ve read, write a story
- Practice their spellings and times tables
- Stay active – gentle indoor exercises
- Say their prayers – they could try writing their own
- Art – get creative with the resources you have at home
I take the health of our staff, children and their families very seriously and thank you for your cooperation and support during these difficult times.