Year 6, you’ve been amazing! Thank you for contributing to what has been a wonderful year filled with amazing memories! We wish you all lots of luck in secondary school and hope you all achieve your dreams. Please stay true to who you are and be the very best versions of yourselves you can be. You will be missed but please, keep in touch!
Thank you also for all of your thoughtful words, cards and gifts – they are greatly appreciated! 🙂
Have a lovely summer!
Mrs Hartwell & Mrs Elkins
What a fabulous, fun and laughter-filled day trip to London! The children were an absolute credit to the school with their impeccable behaviour, enthusiasm and sense of exploration! We all thoroughly enjoyed every part of the day. Check out the photos to see what we got up to! : )
London update: What a day! We’re just about to leave London on the tube back to the minibus. We will keep you updated with a more accurate estimated time of arrival.
Year 2 and Year 4 visited our church to look for important symbols in our church as part of the RE curriculum. We used iPads to take photographs and enjoyed sketching the symbols when we got back to school. Ask us what important signs and symbols we found!
Y6 have arrived safely – we had a smooth journey and made it on time! We’re now off to the tube station to head in to Central London. Keep checking back for further updates.
Year 6 warmly invite their parents, grandparents, family and friends to their end of year Leavers’ Assembly on Friday 19th July 2019 at 9.15am. We look forward to seeing you all there!
If you have any photos of Year 6 from previous years, please either email them to Mrs Hartwell at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively if you have a hard copy I can photocopy them and return the originals to you. Thanks in advance!
Year 6’s London ‘Tourist’ Trip: Friday 12th July 2019
Our end of year trip to London is fast-approaching and so here are a few little reminders ahead of our big day out!
- Departure: be at school by 6.30am as the minibuses will be departing at 6.45am promptly
- Travel Sickness: please give your child this in the morning and provide for the way home in a named envelope if necessary
- Clothing: come dressed in All Souls’ PE kit and trainers with a sunhat
**The weather looks set to be fine so shorts and t-shirt are fine (with hoody in backpack) but please keep an eye on the forecast in case joggers are more suitable on the day**
- Backpack: lunch, refillable water bottle, snacks, raincoat & suncream
- Medication: inhalers if asthmatic and other medication to be labelled with instructions in a named envelope
- Money: we recommend £10 for souvenirs
- Other: children can bring items (non-electronic) to keep them entertained on the minibus journeys
- Camera/phone: to take lots of photos!
**Please be aware that all phones will be switched to airplane mode as children will not be allowed to use them for any form of communication throughout the day**
- Arrival: we aim to be back at school by 9pm approx. but please keep up-to-date with our twitter feed as we will update you further with regards to traffic.
We hope you are all as excited as we are to make lots of memories during your last ever trip with us here at All Souls’!
A huge well done to all of the children in Years 5 and 6 for their incredible performances this week of Ye-Ha!
We hope you all enjoyed the show!
WOW! What a fabulous effort the children have made once again! It was so lovely to see such an array of projects showing off the topics each class has been studying this term – and their talents. We really are lucky to have such creative children!
Thank you to everyone who facilitated their child in creating their masterpieces and to all who came to view the children’s projects this afternoon. Your support, as always, is greatly appreciated.